- Commonly used with 8′-9′ Ceilings
- Size:2-15/16”H X 2-15/16”W X 94-1/2”L
- Medium thickness cove with dense steps
- Highly compatible to decor environment
- Quick installation and easy maintenance
- Waterproof,fireproof,anti-bacteria, non-slip
- Environmental-fridendly polyurethane
HK-417 Polyurethane traditional plain crown molding
Polyurethane traditional plain crown molding describes a mild concave cove elegantly with smooth clean surface which creates sleek and seamless look. Peoperly applied and arranged, plain crown molding will uplevel the atmosphere of your living or lexisure space instantly. Resistant to huimidity and insects, crown molding will not be rotten or encourage the growth of mold or the survial of termite.
Traditional plain crown molding is open to stain, paint acheiving fabulous finishes to complete your expected decoration. With our precised workmanship and consistant pursuit of details quality, Goodware molding gains wide range of reputation.
Goodware PU Material
- The density of PU materials is up to 240KG/M3, lighter than wood, but same hardness and touch feeling
- It is pest control, termites and moths do not feed on PU materials
- Fire rating to achieve the national B2 level, mean burning under the flame for 10s will not burn
Specification of Polyurethane traditional plain crown molding
|Product Name||Traditional crown molding|
|Dimension||B 107mm (4-1/8”)|
|L 2400mm (94-1/2”)|
|Application||Interior and exterior|
|Download||HK-417.zip (64 downloads)|
Finish of Polyurethane traditional plain crown molding
|Hand Painted||Antique||Faux Wood||Faux Stone|
Features of Polyurethane traditional plain crown molding
Application of Polyurethane traditional plain crown molding
You may also like
In addition to the Crown molding department you can also browse these popular categories
|Carved Chair Rail Molding||Plain Chair Rail Molding||Pilaster||Ceiling Dome|
Goodware specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling polyurethane (PU) decorative building materials for interior and exterior decoration. We have decades of experience providing quality architecture goods to customers throughout the world through our network of trusted resellers.
We own and operate factories, warehouses and fulfillment centers in China, providing our customers with unrivaled on-hand inventory and the ability to purchase quality goods directly from the source.
Learn more about us