- Commonly used with 9′-10′ ceilings
- Size: 4-5/16”H X 4-5/16” X 94-1/2”, B: 6”
- Formaldehyde free, CFC free, Hypoallergenic
- Moisture resistant and recyclabel
- Lightweight and easy to install
GM-0014 Simple ceiling cove molding for sale
Simple ceiling cove molding for sale could easily be accomplished with 4-inch or 5 inch plain base moulding installed to ceiling and wall with a butt joint. A mitered corner or a flush corner could be used. It’s safe to install in rooms with the presence of moisture like bathrooms and kitchens. This product will not encourage the growth of mold or mildew, and it will never rot.
Goodware PU Material
- The density of PU materials is up to 200KG/M3, lighter than wood ,but same hardness and touch feeling.
- It is pest control, termites and moths do not feed on PU materials.
- Fire rating to achieve the national B2 level, mean burning under the flame for 10s will not burn.
Specification of Polyurethane ceiling cove molding
|Product Name||Ceiling cove molding|
|Dimension||B 152mm (6”)|
|L 2400mm (94-1/2’’)|
|Application||Interior and exterior|
|Download||GM-0014.zip (46 downloads)|
Finish of Simple crown molding
|Hand Painted||Antique||Faux Wood||Faux Stone|
Features of Polyurethane ceiling cove molding
Application of Polyurethane ceiling cove molding
You may also like
In addition to the Crown molding department you can also browse these popular categories
|Carved Chair Rail Molding||Plain Chair Rail Molding||Roman Columns||Ceiling Medallions|
Goodware specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling polyurethane (PU) decorative building materials for interior and exterior decoration. We have decades of experience providing quality architecture goods to customers throughout the world through our network of trusted resellers.
We own and operate factories, warehouses and fulfillment centers in both China and Central America, providing our customers with unrivaled on-hand inventory and the ability to purchase quality goods directly from the source.
Learn more about us