- Commonly used with 10′-13′ Ceilings
- Size:4-15/16”H X 5-1/16W X 94-1/2”L
- Breadth:7-1/16”, Flower:7/8”
- Modeled after original historical patterns and designs
- Solid urethane for maximum durability and detail
- Lightweight for quick and easy installation;
GM-0111 PU decorative beaded crown molding
PU decorative beaded crown molding is belong to our Goodware product. Goodware has an extensive line of decorative crown molding for sale. Our polyurethane crown molding profiles are available in a variety of styles to fit any project. From plain linear crown details to more ornate profiles, our molding covers a wide range of architectural details from classical to contemporary.
Through the ages, molding has been utilized to decorate the space in a room and offer a transition between the ceiling and wall softening the edges of the two surfaces.
Goodware PU Material
- The density of PU materials is up to 240KG/M3, lighter than wood, but same hardness and touch feeling
- It is pest control, termites and moths do not feed on PU materials
- Fire rating to achieve the national B2 level, mean burning under the flame for 10s will not burn
Specification of PU decorative beaded crown molding
|Product Name||Crown molding|
|Dimension||B 179mm (7-1/16”)|
|F 23mm (7/8”)|
|L 2400mm (94-1/2”)|
|Application||Interior and exterior|
|Download||GM-0111.zip (65 downloads)|
Finish of PU decorative beaded crown molding
|Hand Painted||Antique||Faux Wood||Faux Stone|
Features of PU decorative beaded crown molding
Application of PU decorative beaded crown molding
You may also like
In addition to the Crown molding department you can also browse these popular categories
|Carved Chair Rail Molding||Plain Chair Rail Molding||Roman Columns||Ceiling Medallions|
Goodware specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling polyurethane (PU) decorative building materials for interior and exterior decoration. We have decades of experience providing quality architecture goods to customers throughout the world through our network of trusted resellers.
We own and operate factories, warehouses and fulfillment centers in China, providing our customers with unrivaled on-hand inventory and the ability to purchase quality goods directly from the source.
Learn more about us