- Commonly used with 8’ceilings
- Size:1-7/8”H X 3-1/8”W X 94-1/2”L
- Installation economic and friendly.
- Primed and ready to paint or faux finish
HK-462 Polyurethane simple contemporary coving molding
Polyurethane simple contemporary coving molding can be applied to common 8’ceilings with size of 1-7/8”H X 3-1/8”W X 94-1/2”L and a breadth of 3-11/16”. The simple contemporary coving molding carves deep coves with great sense of shadow. Our H&K Goodware molding can be a unique product customized by you.
Goodware PU Material
- The density of PU materials is up to 200KG/M3, lighter than wood ,but same hardness and touch feeling.
- It is pest control, termites and moths do not feed on PU materials.
- Fire rating to achieve the national B2 level, mean burning under the flame for 10s will not burn.
Specification of Polyurethane simple lightweight mouldings
|Product Name||Contemporary coving molding|
|Dimension||B 94mm (3-11/16”)|
|L 2400mm (94-1/2”)|
|Application||Interior and exterior|
|Download||HK-462.zip (70 downloads)|
Finish of Polyurethane simple contemporary coving molding
|Hand Painted||Antique||Faux Wood||Faux Stone|
Features of Polyurethane simple contemporary coving molding
Application of Polyurethane simple contemporary coving molding
You may also like
In addition to the Crown molding department you can also browse these popular categories
|Carved Chair Rail Molding||Plain Chair Rail Molding||Pilaster||Ceiling Dome|
Goodware specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling polyurethane (PU) decorative building materials for interior and exterior decoration. We have decades of experience providing quality architecture goods to customers throughout the world through our network of trusted resellers.
We own and operate factories, warehouses and fulfillment centers in China, providing our customers with unrivaled on-hand inventory and the ability to purchase quality goods directly from the source.
Learn more about us