- Commonly used with 8′ Ceilings
- Size:2-3/8”H X 2-5/8”W X 94-1/2”L
- Steep stepped-trims with protrude cove
- Small size versatile application
- Resistant to huimidity and insects
- High density lightweight polyurethane
- Primed and ready to paint or faux finish
HK-454 Polyurethane simple ceiling moulding
Polyurethane simple ceiling moulding is designed with steep stepped-trims with protrude cove expressing excellent touch of shadow and reflection. Wisely chosen taste and style of your molding, simple ceiling moulding will bring classic style or contemporary ambiance to mix in with your personal style, creating an original and unique look to your home.
Our polyurethane simple ceiling moulding arrives pre-primed white and ready for paint stain or faux finishes based on your personal preference. Lightweight quality makes the installation quick and efficient.
Goodware PU Material
- The density of PU materials is up to 240KG/M3, lighter than wood, but same hardness and touch feeling
- It is pest control, termites and moths do not feed on PU materials
- Fire rating to achieve the national B2 level, mean burning under the flame for 10s will not burn
Specification of Polyurethane simple ceiling moulding
|Product Name||Simple ceiling moulding|
|Dimension||B 88mm (3-7/16”)|
|L 2400mm (94-1/2”)|
|Application||Interior and exterior|
|Download||HK-454.zip (69 downloads)|
Finish of Polyurethane simple ceiling moulding
|Hand Painted||Antique||Faux Wood||Faux Stone|
Features of Polyurethane simple ceiling moulding
Application of Polyurethane simple ceiling moulding
You may also like
In addition to the Crown molding department you can also browse these popular categories
|Carved Chair Rail Molding||Plain Chair Rail Molding||Pilaster||Ceiling Dome|
Goodware specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling polyurethane (PU) decorative building materials for interior and exterior decoration. We have decades of experience providing quality architecture goods to customers throughout the world through our network of trusted resellers.
We own and operate factories, warehouses and fulfillment centers in China, providing our customers with unrivaled on-hand inventory and the ability to purchase quality goods directly from the source.
Learn more about us