- Size: 96-11/16”L X 9/16”H X 5/16”D
- Flexible for curved architectural needs
- Seamless construction without lamination defects
- Flexible to accommodate almost any radius
- Lifetime warranty for all flexible
SE-C14008 Lightweight flexible window casing
Lightweight flexible window casing, 96-11/16”L X 9/16”H X 5/16”D in size. Flexible window casing molding can be finished using the same methods as with the normal molding. Flexible molding is a unique concept for the fast growing decoration market. Can be used for doors, walls, furniture and various shapes backdrop decor. Flexible moldings will take any curve while still maintaining the profile’s original shape without distortion.
Features of Flexible Molding
- Fireproof. Can withstand extreme heat, through the SGS flame test
- Bendable. Flexible curved in any angle for curved architectural needs
- High toughness. Can take any curve without distortion
- Anti-impact. Dense and flexible, no damage
- Recyclable. Materials can be recycled
- Easy to install. Mostly the same installation way as the general decor ornaments
- Easy to repair. Seamless construction, smooth cross-section and easy to fill
Specification of Lightweight flexible window casing
|Product Name||Flexible molding|
|Dimension||L 2440mm (96-1/8”)|
|H 15mm (9/16”)|
|D 8mm (5/16”)|
|Application||Interior and exterior|
|Download||SE-C14008.zip (67 downloads)|
Application of Lightweight flexible window casing
Flexible molding have multi-applications, can be used in place of, or as an accessory to wood on half round, eyebrow elliptical and oval windows, round ceiling, curved walls and any round application. Such as cabinets, door, ceilings, walls, desktop, bar arc facade, the convergence surface and so on.
Table & Cabinet trim
Other Flexible Moldings You May Like
Goodware specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling decorative building materials for interior and exterior decoration. We have decades of experience providing quality architecture goods to customers throughout the world through our network of trusted resellers.
We own and operate factories, warehouses and fulfillment centers in China, providing our customers with unrivaled on-hand inventory and the ability to purchase quality goods directly from the source.
Learn more about us