- Size: 96-1/8”L X 11/16”H X 1/4”D
- Seamless construction without lamination defects
- Resistance to humidity and insects
- Using for decorative house improvement
SE-C13004 Half circular flexible trim molding
Half circular flexible trim molding, 96-1/8”L X 11/16”H X 1/4”D in size. Simple fixing! Draw the line required on the prepared base (e.g. floor), taking into account the bend radius. Simply screw the base down to the floor in the required position. Place the flex line trim in to warm water (40-60 C / 104-140 F ) to soften for approximately 15mins before installation as in its original state it is not as elastic.
Features of Flexible Molding
- Fireproof. Can withstand extreme heat, through the SGS flame test
- Bendable. Flexible curved in any angle for curved architectural needs
- High toughness. Can take any curve without distortion
- Anti-impact. Dense and flexible, no damage
- Recyclable. Materials can be recycled
- Easy to install. Mostly the same installation way as the general decor ornaments
- Easy to repair. Seamless construction, smooth cross-section and easy to fill
Specification of Half circular flexible trim molding
|Product Name||Flexible molding|
|Dimension||L 2440mm (96-1/8”)|
|H 18mm (11/16”)|
|D 6mm (1/4”)|
|Application||Interior and exterior|
|Download||SE-C13004.zip (66 downloads)|
Application of Half circular flexible trim molding
Flexible molding have multi-applications, can be used in place of, or as an accessory to wood on half round, eyebrow elliptical and oval windows, round ceiling, curved walls and any round application. Such as cabinets, door, ceilings, walls, desktop, bar arc facade, the convergence surface and so on.
Table & Cabinet trim
Other Flexible Moldings You May Like
Goodware specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling decorative building materials for interior and exterior decoration. We have decades of experience providing quality architecture goods to customers throughout the world through our network of trusted resellers.
We own and operate factories, warehouses and fulfillment centers in China, providing our customers with unrivaled on-hand inventory and the ability to purchase quality goods directly from the source.
Learn more about us