- Size: 96-11/16”L X 7/8”H X 3/8”D
- Resistance to humidity and insects
- Seamless construction without lamination defects
- Using for decorative house improvement
- Quick and easy to install, no special skills required
SE-C14015 Architectural flexible molding for arches
Architectural flexible molding for arches, 96-11/16”L X 7/8”H X 3/8”D in size. Flexible molding conforms to any radius and it is easily installed. The cost of labor is kept down by eliminating standard procedures, such as steaming or cut-n-fill, that would usually be required when decorating rounded walls and columns.
Features of Flexible Molding
- Fireproof. Can withstand extreme heat, through the SGS flame test
- Bendable. Flexible curved in any angle for curved architectural needs
- High toughness. Can take any curve without distortion
- Anti-impact. Dense and flexible, no damage
- Recyclable. Materials can be recycled
- Easy to install. Mostly the same installation way as the general decor ornaments
- Easy to repair. Seamless construction, smooth cross-section and easy to fill
Specification of Architectural flexible molding for arches
|Product Name||Flexible molding|
|Dimension||L 2440mm (96-1/8”)|
|H 22mm (7/8”)|
|D 9mm (3/8”)|
|Application||Interior and exterior|
|Download||SE-C14015.zip (69 downloads)|
Application of Architectural flexible molding for arches
Flexible molding have multi-applications, can be used in place of, or as an accessory to wood on half round, eyebrow elliptical and oval windows, round ceiling, curved walls and any round application. Such as cabinets, door, ceilings, walls, desktop, bar arc facade, the convergence surface and so on.
Table & Cabinet trim
Other Flexible Moldings You May Like
Goodware specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling decorative building materials for interior and exterior decoration. We have decades of experience providing quality architecture goods to customers throughout the world through our network of trusted resellers.
We own and operate factories, warehouses and fulfillment centers in China, providing our customers with unrivaled on-hand inventory and the ability to purchase quality goods directly from the source.
Learn more about us