- Size: 96-1/8”L X 1/2”H X 1/4”D
- Flexible for curved architectural needs
- Seamless construction without lamination defects
- Resistance to humidity and insects
- Using for decorative house improvement
SE-C13002 Architectural flexible half round moulding
Architectural flexible half round moulding, 96-1/8”L X 1/2”H X 1/4”D in size. The flexible half round moulding comes with a multiple layers design and is immune to insects like termite and impervious to humidity making it decorated free from the restrict of moisture factor. All our Goodware moldings are pre-primed and customized.
Features of Flexible Molding
- Fireproof. Can withstand extreme heat, through the SGS flame test
- Bendable. Flexible curved in any angle for curved architectural needs
- High toughness. Can take any curve without distortion
- Anti-impact. Dense and flexible, no damage
- Recyclable. Materials can be recycled
- Easy to install. Mostly the same installation way as the general decor ornaments
- Easy to repair. Seamless construction, smooth cross-section and easy to fill
Specification of Architectural flexible half round moulding
|Product Name||Flexible molding|
|Dimension||L 2440mm (96-1/8”)|
|H 13mm (1/2”)|
|D 6mm (1/4”)|
|Application||Interior and exterior|
|Download||SE-C13002.zip (71 downloads)|
Application of Architectural flexible half round moulding
Flexible molding have multi-applications, can be used in place of, or as an accessory to wood on half round, eyebrow elliptical and oval windows, round ceiling, curved walls and any round application. Such as cabinets, door, ceilings, walls, desktop, bar arc facade, the convergence surface and so on.
Table & Cabinet trim
Other Flexible Moldings You May Like
Goodware specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling decorative building materials for interior and exterior decoration. We have decades of experience providing quality architecture goods to customers throughout the world through our network of trusted resellers.
We own and operate factories, warehouses and fulfillment centers in China, providing our customers with unrivaled on-hand inventory and the ability to purchase quality goods directly from the source.
Learn more about us