- Size: 96-11/16”L X 11/16”H X 3/8”D
- Flexible for curved architectural needs
- Lifetime warranty for all flexible
- Seamless construction without lamination defects
- Virtually unlimited finishing options
SE-C14010 Architectural flexible chair rail moulding
Architectural flexible chair rail moulding, 96-11/16”L X 11/16”H X 3/8”D in size. The flexible molding edging resists becoming brittle and has a self healing property when abused. Available in a wide variety of sizes and produced with either a round or flat top to accommodate different applications. For home, villas, hotels, guesthouses,indoors or outdoors and other places.
Features of Flexible Molding
- Fireproof. Can withstand extreme heat, through the SGS flame test
- Bendable. Flexible curved in any angle for curved architectural needs
- High toughness. Can take any curve without distortion
- Anti-impact. Dense and flexible, no damage
- Recyclable. Materials can be recycled
- Easy to install. Mostly the same installation way as the general decor ornaments
- Easy to repair. Seamless construction, smooth cross-section and easy to fill
Specification of Architectural flexible chair rail moulding
|Product Name||Flexible molding|
|Dimension||L 2440mm (96-1/8”)|
|H 18mm (11/16”)|
|D 9mm (3/8”)|
|Application||Interior and exterior|
|Download||SE-C14010.zip (65 downloads)|
Application of Architectural flexible chair rail moulding
Flexible molding have multi-applications, can be used in place of, or as an accessory to wood on half round, eyebrow elliptical and oval windows, round ceiling, curved walls and any round application. Such as cabinets, door, ceilings, walls, desktop, bar arc facade, the convergence surface and so on.
Table & Cabinet trim
Other Flexible Moldings You May Like
Goodware specializes in designing, manufacturing and selling decorative building materials for interior and exterior decoration. We have decades of experience providing quality architecture goods to customers throughout the world through our network of trusted resellers.
We own and operate factories, warehouses and fulfillment centers in China, providing our customers with unrivaled on-hand inventory and the ability to purchase quality goods directly from the source.
Learn more about us