After buying a house, the most concerned problem is the home décor. Will you ask an interior designer or just do it by yourself? If you are a DIY person, you should understand some key points. Goodware is going to tell your three key points for molding interior design. Let’s see how to enhance the home taste.
Molding interior design – Ceiling
The ceiling is a large area for decoration. It is also an area can have rich changes and extend the visual sense of perspective.
- Coordination: Pay attention to the style of the ceiling, wall, and floor to be harmonious. You can install the PU carved molding on the junction between ceiling and wall. The PU carved molding can be the related connection of them.
- Design: Ceiling decoration can be divided into two ways, plain design and three-dimensional design. For plain design, you can add the ceiling board or PU crown molding to create Simple style. For three-dimensional design, you can install the ceiling medallion or ceiling dome to show European style.
Molding interior design – Wall
The wall is where people often touch and see. The wall decoration can make the wall becomes the focal point of the house. Therefore, the wall is the easiest area to show your creativity.
- Coordination: Notice the style of the ceiling, wall, and floor to be harmonious. You can install the Goodware PU baseboard on the junction between wall and floor. The PU baseboard can protect your wall and be the related connection of wall and floor.
- Design: Use different patterns, materials, and accessories can create different artistic effects. Even each room has a different style, you also can add the similar decorative materials, such as the onlay molding, on each wall of the room.
Molding interior design – Floor
The floor is also where we touch every day. It is the second place of home area proportion.
- Coordination: The floor should coordinate the overall interior space and bring out the home style. The carpet and wood flooring are the good choices.
- Design: You need to notice the pattern and color of the floor. If you change the floor decoration, remember to adjust the whole space. Support each other to achieve a good effect.
In sum, these are the key points for molding interior design. A house is composed of three main bodies: ceiling, wall, and floor. We believe that you can make good use of these key points. Try to enhance your home taste! Goodware has many types of PU decorative materials that you can use. Come to find some inspirations.
Contact info: email@example.com
※ Copyright for all GoodWare, reproduced indicate the source